Microsoft® and Hewlett-Packard Promotion

Expandir mensajes
  • Microsoft® and Hewlett-Packard
    Mensaje 1 de 1 , 23 may 2009
    Ver código fuente
    • 0 archivo adjunto
      Microsoft® andHewlett-Packard
      88 wood street,
      BracknellBerkshire,
      Registered Number: 690597England,
      London,
      United Kingdom.

      Microsoft® andHewlett-Packard Winning Notification Promotion

      The prestigious Microsoft® and Hewlett-Packard has set out and successfully organized aSweepstakesmarking the New Year 2009 anniversary we Rolled out over 450,000.00 GBP (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds) for our New YearAnniversaryDraws. Participants For the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of Web hosts which we enjoy their patronage.
      The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching personalized email addresses to ticket numbers. If you ignore this, you will regret it later. Microsoft® And Hewlett-Packard are now the largest wireless Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft® And Hewlett-Packard are running End-to-end Support Services for Wireless Internet.

      Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket Number/Batch0087955827499with serial numbers MSC/HP/0080668302/07 and drew The lucky numbers14-21-30-39-40-47(31) which subsequently won you 450,000.00 (Four Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds) as One of the 10 jackpot winners in this draw. You have therefore won the Entire winning sum of 450,000.00 (Four Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds). The draws registered as Draw number one was conducted in Bracknell Berkshire, London United Kingdom on the 19th of May. 2009.
      These Draws are commemorative and as such special.

      Please be informed by this winning notification, to file your claims, you are to make contact with your designated agent who shall by duty Guide you through the process to facilitate the release of your prize. To file for your claim Please Contact your fiduciary agent

      MR DAVIS SMITH DIRK
      Microsoft® and Hewlett-Packard
      Email:davis_smith4@...
      Phone: +44 702 408 5991

      You are advised to contact your fiduciary agent with the following Details to avoid unnecessary delays and complications:
      Ticket Number/Batch0087955827499
      Serial Numbers MSC/HP/0080668302/07
      Secret Pin Numbers {MSN/HP/ 1469}

      1. Your Full Names
      2. Address & Country
      3. Serial: Numbers
      4. Batch Number
      5. Phone/fax
      6. Age / Marital Status
      7. Occupation.
      8. How do you feel as a Winner?

      Note: Dont respond if you have gotten this notification mail before. Thank you for being part of our commemorative end of year Anniversary Draws. Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the interactive Lotteries Board Commission;

      Sincerely,
      Microsoft® and Hewlett-Packard Award Team
    Tu mensaje se envió con éxito y se entregará al destinatario en breve.