Cargando ...
Lo sentimos. Ocurrió un error mientras se cargaba el contenido.

5197Help & a favor.....................(Meri Affranchino)

Expandir mensajes
  • Meri Affranchino
      Hello,

          It takes me great pain to write this mail to you and i feel so
      devastated...Both My family and I are stuck in Manila, Philippines at
      the moment. We are on a short trip to Philippines and unfortunately we
      got robbed last night, it was terrible and so scary... Cash,credit cards
      and cell phone were stolen but luckily for us no one was hurt and we
      still have our passports.

      I am  really having some difficulties clearing our hotel bills and also
      need to pick up a voucher ticket at the counter for us to catch a flight
      back home as soon as possible.All we need right now is $1,850 USD but
      anything you can spare pending when we get things straightened out will
      be appreciated and I promise to refund you as soon as we arrive home
      safely. Western union is the best way to get money across to me.

      Kindly email me back to let you know the remittance info.

      I look forward to read from you.

      Meri

      [Se han eliminado los trozos de este mensaje que no contenían texto]