Cargando ...
Lo sentimos. Ocurrió un error mientras se cargaba el contenido.

18577Re: [objetos] S8 Smalltalk facebook group

Expandir mensajes
  • Elvio Fernandez
    11 oct
      Hi Lorenzo,

      "thank you for inserting me into your group!

      I am really happy!"

      Really? great i'm glad to hear that!

      "Is there someone in the group interested into fuzzy logic?"

      I really dont know all of these people. But I'm sure all of them are interested in smalltalk. So this is the right place to ask and share visions, experiencies and wishes. Please feel free to interact with people! That was our intention when we've opened this group.

      Regards

      Elvio

      Hi Elvio,

      thank you for inserting me into your group!

      I am really happy!

      Is there someone in the group interested into fuzzy logic?

      I have just published a book titled ‘Intelligenza artificiale e logica fuzzy’ that is the result of my experience and my application titled FuzzyWorld, which is a package for creating fuzzy applications; I would be pleased to port it into our group, if anyone is interested.

      Grazie e ciao

      Lorenzo