      De: smalltalking@... <smalltalking@...> en nombre de 'Lorenzo Schiavina' lorenzo@... [smalltalking] <smalltalking@...>
      Enviado: miércoles, 11 de octubre de 2017 04:50 p.m.
      Para: smalltalking@...
      Asunto: R: [objetos] S8 Smalltalk facebook group

      Hi Elvio,

      thank you for inserting me into your group!

      I am really happy!

      Is there someone in the group interested into fuzzy logic?

      I have just published a book titled ‘Intelligenza artificiale e logica fuzzy’ that is the result of my experience and my application titled FuzzyWorld, which is a package for creating fuzzy applications; I would be pleased to port it into our group, if anyone is interested.

      Grazie e ciao

      Lorenzo