Cargando ...
Lo sentimos. Ocurrió un error mientras se cargaba el contenido.

18579R: [objetos] S8 Smalltalk facebook group

Expandir mensajes
  • Lorenzo Schiavina
    12 oct 2:47

      Hi Gustavo,

      nice hearing you.

      If you want to see some references to my applications, you can go to: http://www.edor.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30&Itemid=65.

      Here you can find references to applications I have developed and applications of my students.

      I have just published the book: ‘Intelligenza artificiale and soft computing’ ed. Franco Angeli, where I present my experiences.

      I would be pleased to port FuzzyWorld to your environment.

      Lorenzo