S8 Smalltalk facebook group

Expandir mensajes
  • Elvio Fernandez
    Mensaje 1 de 5 , 11 oct 5:57
      we've opened a new facebook group. Plase take a look https://www.facebook.com/groups/354549148321567/

      Regards
      Elvio
    • Lorenzo Schiavina
      Mensaje 2 de 5 , 11 oct 9:50

        Hi Elvio,

        thank you for inserting me into your group!

        I am really happy!

        Is there someone in the group interested into fuzzy logic?

        I have just published a book titled ‘Intelligenza artificiale e logica fuzzy’ that is the result of my experience and my application titled FuzzyWorld, which is a package for creating fuzzy applications; I would be pleased to port it into our group, if anyone is interested.

        Grazie e ciao

        Lorenzo

        Mensaje 3 de 5 , 11 oct 9:57

          Hello,

          I´m really interested and curious.

          Thanks.

          Gustavo

          Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

          Regards

          Elvio

        • Elvio Fernandez
          Mensaje 4 de 5 , 11 oct 11:17
            Hi Lorenzo,

            "thank you for inserting me into your group!

            I am really happy!"

            Really? great i'm glad to hear that!

            "Is there someone in the group interested into fuzzy logic?"

            I really dont know all of these people. But I'm sure all of them are interested in smalltalk. So this is the right place to ask and share visions, experiencies and wishes. Please feel free to interact with people! That was our intention when we've opened this group.

            Regards

            Elvio

            Mensaje 5 de 5 , 12 oct 2:47

              Hi Gustavo,

              nice hearing you.

              If you want to see some references to my applications, you can go to: http://www.edor.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30&Itemid=65.

              Here you can find references to applications I have developed and applications of my students.

              I have just published the book: ‘Intelligenza artificiale and soft computing’ ed. Franco Angeli, where I present my experiences.

              I would be pleased to port FuzzyWorld to your environment.

              Lorenzo