RCSD web site

Expandir mensajes
  • Bill & Bunny Kuhlman
    Mensaje 1 de 2 , 28 jun 2013
      We've changed servers and rcsoaringdigest.com is still in the process
      of being moved. We have about 5GB of data to upload onto the new
      server, and although we're on DSL this process is going to take quite
      a bit of time. Uploading the archives will be in reverse order, so
      newer issue will be available first. We appreciate your patience as
      we get things up and running again.
      --

      Bill & Bunny Kuhlman
      RC Soaring Digest
      Mensaje 2 de 2 , 30 jun 2013
        The entire RCSD web site is up and running again! Thanks for your
        patience. If you encounter any dead links please let us know and
        we'll take care of it as soon as possible.
        --

        Bill & Bunny Kuhlman
        RC Soaring Digest
        http://www.rcsoaringdigest.com
      Su mensaje se envió con éxito y se entregará al destinatario en breve.